First of all what is second hand - it is anything that comes under the antique and vintage banner or anything that has been previously owned and so is not new.
- Its highly unlikely that you will find someone wearing the same.
- You will have created a look that is so unique.
- Most vintage is of a better quality than today.
- Your saving this planet by recycling and re-using.
- Upcycle both clothes and jewellery and craft something that is wearable today.
Now here are just a few of the second hand jewellery items we have added this week (that includes vintage, antique and modern pre owned):
A running zebra brooch in silver and black.
A huge flower fabric brooch in a mottled green color.
A blue and stainless steel 1970s pendant and chain.
So bye bye for this week. Its hot and sunny and I will be in the garden if you need me. You may also like to see our cleaning jewellery.